Thursday 8 August 2013

Spinal cord neurodynamics


For those interested, I offer a Therapeutic Microsoft Paint continuing education course.

A very interesting subject in neurodynamics is the points of convergence of neural tissue. In simple words, these points are the places in the body where two sides of the the neural tissue cord (either in the spinal cord or in the peripheral nerves) come closer to each other. This is happening when the therapist is extending of flexing the limbs or the spine. And this technique is believed that can play a major role in cases of pain due to nerves' compression somewhere along their course.

The following part is a very short part of Chapter 2 summary of “Clinical Neurodynamics” by Michael Shacklock. You can find a short summary of the whole chapter here, or you can buy the book here.

The spinal cord tends to move towards various specific segments. These areas are termed zones of convergence, and these areas include C5-6 and L4-5.  For example, tissues above C5-6 will slide toward this zone, as will tissues below this segment. The midpoint at which tissues diverge is at T6. At this point, tissues below T6 will converge towards L4-5, and tissues above T-6 will converge to C5-6.

3 comments:

  1. I am Doctor Paul I got effected with HIV in the process of attending to my HIV patient I tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HIV virus, at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when I contact this herbalist via his email blessedlovetemple@gmail.com and he prepared a HIV herbal cure and sent it to me via fed-ex delivery company service, when I received this herbal cure, he gave me step by directions on how to apply it, when I applied it as instructed, I was totally cured of this deadly disease within 5 days of usage, I am now free from the deadly disease called HIV, all thanks to Dr Mark. Contact this great herbal spell caster. Kindly contact him. (blessedlovetemple@gmail.com)
    he cure all kinds of sickness or diseases such as: 1. HERPES VIRUS 2. LASSA FEVER 3. GONORRHEA 4. HIV/AID
    Thanks Dr Mark for saving my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful great going, I love your work and look forward for more work from your side. I am a regular visitor of this site and by now have suggested many people. planned parenthood modesto health center modesto ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude.. I am not much into reading, but somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. Its amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often. - primary health care dental des moines iowa

    ReplyDelete