Friday 30 August 2013

Patch Adams - the representative of optimism



- ...and how do you keep your optimism Doctor..?
- hmmm... let me tell you this... I have never done anything hard in my life... I have never had any struggle... there is no tension in my life... I believe that if you are you, as the designer made you, made your person good, and then use that person as you decide... is this gonna be hard? How the hell can this be hard..? I have not watched TV for 40 years, I am reading 100-150 amazing books per year, I am exercising 1 hour per day, I love my life, my sons, my work..! Hard is doing what you are not! Hard is working in a job you hate, when you look in the mirror and you do not go "WOW!". When you love yourself, whatever anyone says about you... you do not care... you don't even think about it... because you love yourself and you are wondering how to spend it..!


1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete