Friday 15 February 2013

Advanced Massage Techniques



A very helpful YouTube channel with a lot of videos with massage techniques and assessment tests. Broad to us by the Advanced Massage Techniques School.

As the name implies, Advanced Massage Techniques School aims to deliver courses that take students to the highest level in their profession.

Founded in 2009, the School runs courses in the Edinburgh area, providing Diploma courses in:

Orthopaedic Massage and Manipulation
Advanced Remedial Massage
Remedial and Sports Massage
Joint Diploma in Remedial and Sports and Advanced
Remedial Massage

3 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work 충남출장마사지

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. sky rocket seo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The benefits of massage therapy cover a large array of health issues, from stress and tension to lowering blood pressure. 출장안마 소개

    ReplyDelete