Sunday 19 May 2013

Take on the role of the surgeon



Edheads creates unique, free Web experiences designed to make hard-to-teach science, technology, engineering, and math concepts understandable. Harnessing the myriad possibilities of the Internet and connecting to nationally recognized educational standards, we deliver in-depth content that allows K-12 students and the curious of all ages to learn intuitively in an online environment.

In this video you take the role of the surgeon throughout a total knee replacement surgery.

In this video you help Dr. Vanessa Mei cut, probe and drill her way to helping her patient cope with a movement disorder through brain surgery.

Have fun..!

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete