Monday 13 May 2013

Nordic walking and osteoarthritis



For the aftercare stage of patients with osteoarthritis operation in the hip or the knee, the physical therapist should advise the patient on maintaining the targets they have achieved, for instance by giving them tips on engaging in healthy physical activity behavior in their everyday life or, if useful, by helping patients enter regular community exercise or sports programs, or supervised group exercise programs, such as tai chi, Nordic walking or other exercise programs (KNGF Guidelines for osteoarthritis of the hip and knee).

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete