Friday 24 May 2013

Physiotherapy after dynamic hip screw (DHS)



After a fractured hip a dynamic hip screw (DHS) is used to hold the bones in place while the fracture heals.  It allows you to start walking straight after surgery, preventing the complications that can occur if you stay in  bed for long periods.

Physiotherapy is vital to make the most of your surgery and is essential to ensure the success of the operation.

Ream more and find the guidelines for physiotherapy after dynamic hip screw, posted by the The Royal Free London Orgnanization.

4 comments:

  1. You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog. Massage ball Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. Physical Therapy Detroit

    ReplyDelete

  3. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Informative article about DHS. If someone is looking for physiotherapy in Bhopal city, you can see here
    Physiotherapy in Bhopal

    ReplyDelete